's Fundraising Achievements
"I donated too!"
"$100 raised and counting"
"$250 raised and counting"
"$500 raised and counting"
"I'm a Top Fundraiser!"
Jimmy P. OConor
Welcome to my personal Kidney Walk fundraising page! I'm participating in the Southern Delaware Kidney Walk to raise money to improve the lives of all people affected by chronic kidney disease and to bring awareness for those effected by this disease.
This year I am again walking in memory of my mother Jeanne. I am asking for your support. Please donate to my personal fundraising efforts. By doing so, you can help me make a difference for thousands of people here in Sussex County.
More than 80 cents of every dollar donated directly supports local programs and services!
I'm walking because:
* Personally I have been assisted by the Kidney Foundation throughout my 3 kidney transplants.
* I probably owe my life in some sorts to the support I and my family received from the Kidney Foundation and their resources!
* KIDNEY DISEASE KILLS OVER 90,000 AMERICANS EVERY YEAR -- MORE THAN BREAST AND PROSTATE CANCER COMBINED
* 26 million Americans - 1 in 7 - are living with kidney disease
* 1 in 3 Americans are at risk for developing kidney disease
* diabetes and high blood pressure are the leading causes of chronic kidney disease
* once kidneys fail, patients need dialysis or a transplant to survive
* early detection can slow or even prevent the progression of kidney disease
* more than 92,000 Americans are waiting for a kidney transplant
* IT'S A GREAT CAUSE!!
Please consider supporting me as well as the memory of my mom and the National Kidney Foundation as we work together to fight kidney disease and raise awareness for kidney transplantation and possibly becoming a Kidney Donor and changing lives!!!!
We thank you for your continued support!