Let's Get Moving!
Thank you for helping me reach my fundraising goal! Your contribution will go to programs and services that benefit kidney patients, transplant recipients, organ donors and their families: early detection screenings, research, education for professionals and patients, and much more.
Please support me with a donation by selecting the "Donate" button.
Why Walk the Kidney Walk?
- Chronic kidney disease affects 26 million Americans--1 in 9--and millions more are at risk
- Kidney disease is common, harmful and treatable
- Risk factors include high blood pressure, diabetes and family history of kidney disease
- Early detection can slow or even prevent the progression of kidney disease
- Once kidneys fail, patients need dialysis or a transplant to survive
- More than 85,000 Americans are waiting for a kidney transplant